In the event that a Licensee or employee receives a complaint that needs to be responded to, Complaint Assist will help you. We can:
• Explain exactly what is required in response to the specific complaint;
• Work with the Licensee/employee to gather facts relating to the complaint;
• Obtain witness statements and supporting documentation;
• Assist with the preparation of the response for the investigating team;
• Be the conduit between the Licensee/employee and the regulating body and
• Assist with any ongoing matters that arise from the complaint such as attendance at Tribunal.
Resolution of 'In House' disputes – fact gathering
In addition to providing assistance to Licensees/employees when facing a complaint there are often other 'in house' complaints and disputes that need to be addressed. Here we can assist with:
- Interagency/customer disputes with no conflict of interest; and
- Investigation of an 'in house' complaint e.g. a complaint made directly to the Agency/employer by a third party.
We are an experienced and independent team gathering the facts and evidence from the disputing parties and can provide a report to the Agent/business owner to assist in reaching a resolution.
We are based in Auckland but operate nationwide with a team of experienced Licensed Private Investigators who are familiar with the complaints process.